Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No Joke

I would start this out with a joke but I'm not good at telling jokes, I barely remember the whole thing and if i do it comes out weird and awkward. Much like my entire childhood, then I have awful flashbacks of plaid skirts and mean girls. 

The only joke i can ever remember is one my mom told when i was younger, apparently this is where i get the bad joke telling gene. I have no idea why this joke is burned into my brain, possibly because it is one of the worst jokes i have ever heard.
So don't expect any jokes here, because it'll just send me into the girls bathroom crying.

Wanna hear a clean joke? Johnny was taking a bath with bubbles..
Wanna hear a dirty joke? Bubbles was the girl next store..
ha ha harty har har
bad right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment